Pool & Beach Safety
Pool & Safety
Opening times for the pool(s) are shown by the pool area. Use of sunbeds is free for guests at the hotel. Before using any of the pools for the first time, always check the safety rules by the pool and the depth shown at the edge of the pool.
Please note that the areas around the pool(s) can be slippery. Please be careful when walking in these areas. It is not permitted to reserve sunbeds with towels.
Beach & Safety
Remember that the size and power of the waves are constantly changing and therefore warning flags should always be respected. A Red Flag means that it is dangerous to go in the water and you should stay on the beach.
Keep in mind the following:
- Test snorkels and masks in shallow water to check that they work.
- Take particular care on beaches away from the major tourist areas, where assistance is limited in the case of an emergency. Always check the seabed before diving in and remember to watch out for strong currents
- Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.
- Remember to top up your sun protection throughout the day. Salt water reduces the effect of sun block.
- Watch out for boats, windsurfers, water-skiers and others who may be close to the shore.